HOW IT ALL WORKS
Finding a girl and a care package that works for you is simple.
Complete the membership form and tell us what you are looking for.
We will then be in touch with you to chat through your needs and find a suitable candidate for you.
Below you’ll find our fee structure for all services we currently provide.
There is a one off membership fee for all Miskin Maternity’s services when you register with us. This entitles each client to multiple Night Nanny for as many weeks as required for a period of up to 3 months.*
Night Nanny, Maternity Day Nurse, Maternity Nurse Membership Fee £120
*Placements for longer than 3 months are considered permanent and have a different payment structure.
We will make an additional booking charge for either a night nanny or maternity nurse. These charges are payable at the time of booking and must be paid by Bank Transfer. If you decide to reduce or cancel the booking, 72 hours notice is required. A refund will then be made to your account.
Night Nanny £20 per night/day booked (UK placements)
£35 per night/day booked (International placements)
Maternity Nurse £20 per day booked
Fees payable directly to the the girls
Fees vary according to the number of babies the girls are responsible for.
Single child From £120 per night
Twins From £140 per night
Triplets From £160 per night
Single child From £140 – £200 per 24 hours
Twins/Multiples From £140 – £210 per 24 hours
Please note that prices vary depending on the level of experience and training individual girls have invested in as well as the location of the placement.
Depending on which service you require, we will send you details of the girls we think is more suitable as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
You can then review her CV, have a chat with her, arrange to meet her in person, check our her references and confirm your booking.
Once you have confirmed that you would like to go ahead with your booking, we will issue an invoice for your membership fee, which will secure your booking.
Before booking, we will need a few more details from you such as how many days, nights and weeks you would like to book your maternity nurse or night for.
We appreciate that your needs might change after birth and so we aim to be as flexible as possible but do ask for as much notice as possible so that we can accommodate your new requirements.
*Please note that your placement will not be confirmed until payment has been made. Once you have decided to go ahead, please do so as quickly as possible to secure your chosen girl.
Please note a 72 hours notice period is required to terminate a contact.
Your booking options
- You can book online
Simply complete the client membership form and we will be in touch.
- You can book over the phone
Get in touch with Lizzie on 07478 754 833
Miskin Maternity’s Terms & Conditions of Business
Miskin Maternity Ltd will only undertake business on the following Terms and Conditions. These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
1. The acceptance of a Miskin Maternity Ltd candidate introduced by Miskin Maternity Ltd will be deemed as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Business.
2. The Client will be charged a fee upon either verbal or written confirmation of booking any of Miskin Maternity Ltd services and invoiced accordingly.
3. The Client ensures that all details of the engagement between the Client and the Candidate have been agreed and will notify Miskin Maternity Ltd in writing before the commencement of the Engagement if any details change. (See clause 9 with regards to cancellation policy)
Terms of Payment/Fees:
4.1) Agency Fee –
- a) Miskin Maternity Ltd charges a membership fee of £140.00. This is a one off fee and non refundable. Any membership fee is valid for six months from the first placement date.
- b) Miskin Maternity Ltd then charges £20.00 per day the Client wishes to engage the Candidate, regardless of the amount of hours booked within a 24 hour period.
- c) Miskin Maternity Ltd will invoice the Client for the entire booking once they or the Maternity Nurse give verbal or written confirmation that the booking will go ahead.
- d) The Client accepts that there is an additional fee payable for an extension to any booking. Miskin Maternity Ltd will invoice the Client for any extension to their booking once they or the Maternity Nurse give verbal or written confirmation of the extension and the duration of extension. (See clause 4.1(b) for cost per day)
- e) If a Client wishes to delay the start of a booking, the Client will still be liable for the agency fee of £20.00 per day as well as the agreed Maternity Nurse’s daily rate, from the initial agreed start date until the Maternity Nurse finishes their booking.
- f) If the Client wishes to trial a Maternity Nurse then the full usual fee associated with any trial becomes payable. (see clause 4.1(a,b))
4.2 Payment to the Candidate
- a) Payment must be made to the Candidate directly at the end of each week. The Candidate will invoice the Client for her services directly.
- b) If the client wishes to delay or extend the booking, the client must let Miskin Maternity Ltd know verbally or in writing, instead of approaching the Candidate directly.
5. Please note a booking is not confirmed until the agency fee payment has been received.
6. Miskin Maternity Ltd acts as an introduction agency only and does not directly or indirectly employ the Candidate who is self-employed. All Maternity Nurses are self employed and therefore responsible for their own tax and national insurance contributions.
7. All information is confidential and must not be passed to a third party, either directly or indirectly. If information is passed to a third party and a Miskin Maternity Ltd Candidate is booked/ engaged otherwise than through Miskin Maternity Ltd, this will constitute a breach of our terms. The Client that has breached the terms will be fully liable and be invoiced for the standard fees payable to Miskin Maternity Ltd in relation to any introductions resulting in a booking/s including the period of the booking, delays and extensions. All referrals must come through Miskin Maternity Ltd and Miskin Maternity Ltd must be notified anytime a Maternity Nurses details has been passed onto a third party. (See clause 4.1(a-f))
8. Agency fees are non-refundable. If for any reason a placement or booking is not going according to plan Miskin Maternity reserves the right to put into place measures to resolve issues or problems for a positive outcome.
If during the booking unforeseen circumstances arise resulting in the departure of the Maternity Nurse, the Agency will offer a free replacement for the remainder of the booking if: a) the Agency fee has been received by the due date; b) the Agency is advised in writing as to the termination of the booking within 24 hours; c) there has been no reasonable cause for the Maternity Nurse to terminate the employment. If no replacement can be found the agency fee will be refunded pro rata.
The refund will be calculated by the number of days remaining in the contracted amount, minus any days the Maternity Nurse has worked for the Client. The Membership fee of £120.00 is non refundable.
9. If the Client wishes terminate the booking they must give Miskin Maternity Ltd at least 72 hour notice unless a signed contracted by both parties dictates otherwise. If the Client does cancel a booking within 72 hours of the commencement of the agreed booking date, the Client has to pay both the agency fee and the Maternity Nurse their agreed rate for the agreed duration of the booking.
10. The Client agrees to provide a verbal and/or written reference to both the Agency and the Maternity Nurse for any placement either during or at the end of a placement.
11. In the event that the Client wishes/needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, Miskin Maternity Ltd reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred.
12. While Miskin Maternity Ltd endeavours to verify the background of Candidates introduced before employment commences, we cannot guarantee that all the information regarding Miskin Maternity Ltd Candidates are accurate. Miskin Maternity Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever for misrepresentation, loss, damage, injury, delay, claims or expense of any description arising out of an introduction made by Miskin Maternity Ltd.
13. Whilst Miskin Maternity Ltd tries to ensure that a potential Miskin Maternity Ltd Candidate is interviewed personally and full reference checks are carried out, it is ultimately the sole responsibility of the Client to make their own enquiries and checks to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the Candidate. Miskin Maternity Ltd gives no guarantee regarding the capability, character, medical condition, age or suitability of the Candidate. The final responsibility for accepting and employing the Candidate lies with the Client.
14. Miskin Maternity Ltd reserves the right to use its own discretion with regards to any situation or problem not itemised in its terms.
15. The word “Maternity Nurse” refers to a Non Medical Maternity Nurse, Maternity Nanny, Night Nanny, Nanny, Student Nurse, Nurse or any other person whom Miskin Maternity Ltd introduces as available for employment or hire by the Client.
16. Miskin Maternity Ltd reserves the right to increase fees by giving one month’s written notice to the Client. If the Client is dissatisfied with the increase, he or she may cancel the contract. In such an event the Client shall no longer be entitled to employ the service of the Miskin Maternity Ltd Candidate on any basis.
17. The agency fee of £20 per day applies whether the nanny is working nights or days or 24 hour periods.